Apple has finally released their newest OS (iOS 5) to the public for download. The software update is available for all iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S and the iPad. Apple says the update will add 200 new features to your existing device.
Some of the highlights include
- Improvements to the camera app
- iMessage (native Instant Messaging platform rivaling Blackebery Messenger)
- Integrated Twitter
How to perform update
- Update your iTunes to the latest version 10.5
- Plug your iphone into your computer and BACK UP THE the device.
- Perform the software update.
- Enjoy iOS 5.